During your use and registration on the Site, we collect “Personally Identifiable Information”, such as your name, username and e-mail address.
Negatism.com will not share any of your Personally Identifiable Information, except for the information you choose to publicly disclose on the site.
Account information is password protected. Please keep your password safe.
Negatism.com, or people who submit posts on Negatism.com, may provide links to third party web sites, which may have different privacy practices than Negatism.com. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies on these third party web sites. We encourage all users to read the privacy policies of every web site you visit.
Registration is required to submit a comment on our site. If you decide to register or sign up for certain services, you will need to give us certain Personally Identifiable Information, such as Name, Username and a valid e-mail address. This information will not be disclosed to any third-party without your explicit consent.
2. Data We Collect
In addition to Personally Identifiable Information you provide at registration, we collect the following information:
Posted content. When you place a post on the Site, we collect a variety of information related to that post. The public will see any information that you include in your post, and as such, Negatism.com has no control over how this information will be used. For that reason, please think carefully about what Personally Identifiable Information you disclose in your post.
Anonymous Information such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, the pages on our site that you visit. This information is used to help us diagnose problems, administer the site and otherwise improve our service to you.
3. Data We Store
The following information is stored in our database, even after deletion, and may be archived:
• Registration information.
• All posted content.
• Comments sent in regard to posts.
Although we make good faith efforts to store information in a secure environment that is not made available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete safety.
We may use the information you disclosed to us to:
• Provide our services to you.
• Provide customer service to you.
• Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
• Enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use.
• Automatically scan messages to check for spam, fraud, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Negatism.com may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
• Respond to a legal process (e.g., subpoenas, court orders).
• Respond to claims that content violates the rights of third parties.
• Protect the rights, property or personal safety of Negatism.com, its users or the general public.